Saturday, April 17, 2010

Rave for CJ's BUTTer!!!


I just started using this awesome product today and I'm already in LOVE!!! I ordered the sampler because I couldn't decide on only ONE scent and I really wanted to try them all! LOL The sampler comes with 8 different scents in 0.5 oz tubs. I think this will be perfect in that I can have some at the changing table, in diaper bags, and at the daycare! :D

I went ahead and put some on little S's behind this evening....she really doesn't get diaper rash. She was slightly red (SLIGHTLY) and by the next diaper change the red was completely gone! This stuff rocks! Oh, yes it is cloth diaper friendly where most (if not all) diaper rash creams found in the store are NOT cloth diaper friendly. I am so happy with this product that I want to share with everyone!

To buy some to rave about for yourself, go to http://www.cjsewingroom.com/ and see what you might like! It looks like she's just rolled out some new goodies as well!

(Image borrowed from CJ's Sewing room website)

1 comment: