Monday, April 26, 2010

First day of Daycare!

I dropped little S. off at the daycare this morning. I really hope I remembered all her stuff! I was so stressed out! They are going to use the cloth diapers (which I'm super happy about!) so I had to take a container and all the "special" diapering stuff for that. She was the first baby there this morning and the girl wasn't sure which bed they were going to use for her yet. They would figure it out once the other girls got there at 7:30. Ugh! I was really hoping to have everything sorted out before I left her this morning...but I know she'll be fine.

Naturally, she has to be cutting teeth at the same time we start this journey. She had one top tooth break thru over the weekend and I think the one beside it will be soon to follow. Her nose is running like crazy!

Then it rained in a complete downpour all night last night. I had trouble sleeping and kept having nightmares that the road would flood while little S. was there and we wouldn't be able to get to her after work. (The road to the daycare right beside the river.)

Neither of us cried as I dropped her off this morning....but I really hope she has a good day. I'll be thinking about her a lot today. I know this is for the best but part of me still feels extremely guilty for not being able to stay at home and take care of my own kid. I love that little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment