Monday, April 12, 2010

Getting braver!

Sunday was the first day I took Sheridan to church wearing a cloth diaper. As each week passes I'm getting braver with the cloth and I love it more and more! We went thru the whole service without having to leave to change her diaper AND no leaks!!! Awesome! I just changed her immediately when we got home. She was wet but not soaked! I used the BG AIO. I must admitt that I did get a little nervous when she was playing on another ladies lap and fell asleep. You know leaks always happen on other people! The thing is though - it can happen with sposies too!

I am officially addicted, if I haven't said that already! lol I just ordered 3 more GroBabies because they were buy 2 get one free from Jillian's Drawers!! WOO HOO!! I also have some more BGs coming because I used the coupon - buy one get one free! LOVE IT!! I'm tempted to find other online stores to use more than one coupon. I'm so rediculous!

No comments:

Post a Comment