Thursday, April 15, 2010

Cloth Diapers made me TWEET!!

For a long time I avoided all the online social networks. While trying to get pregnant for S, I joined my first forum! By the time I was pregnant, I was a board host and I was loving it! I met lots of friends there that I still talk to now as we watch our babies grow. Some of those friends talked me into trying Facebook. ADDICTING!! I am now a facebook freak and wouldn't want to live without it! I can share baby pictures with most of my friends and family with a click of a button.

I began learning about cloth diapers from the forum I participate on. I found and talked to other ladies that used them and it helped me believe that I could do it too. Then I became a fan of different diapers I tried on facebook. Soon I found myself joining another forum JUST for diapers! http://www.diaperswappers.com/! It's also addictive but in a more monetary way. They have a buy/trade/sell area and it's just way to easy to get excited and buy to much!

While going thru my initials trails of cloth diapering, I also realized that I could blog about this stuff! So here's my new (and only..) blog!

Last night, I found out about Twitter and that there are Twitter parties where I can possibly win FREE cloth diapers! So, naturally, I signed up in hopes of being able to feed my addiction!

That's how cloth diapering led me to tweet, blog, facebook and forum post! lol Here's a couple pics of some of my diaper stash. Not all are included and I also have some GroBaby diapers too!
The first picture is of BumGenius AIO Organics...


And this picture is most of my BumGenius Pocket diapers and a couple BumGenius AIOs!





1 comment:

  1. yay tweeting is fun. so glad you joined the party ;) hugs!!

    ReplyDelete