Friday, April 2, 2010

I'm the one with the suitcase...No I'm not traveling!



So thru the first 8 months of my daughters life I have used a small diaper bag that matches our stroller, carseat and even the pack n play. (How "new mommy" can I get!) It's themed yet not so sissy that the hubby won't use it. As time goes by, I'm finding that it is just way to small!! Little S's clothes are getting BIGGER, the cloth diapers are BIGGER, and she needs room for toys and stuff too! When out with her, I just thro my keys and wallet in the diaper bag too. I see no point in carrying a purse in addition to the diaper bag. Yesterday I hit a breaking point! I was running around with the diaper bag bulging to extremes. The flap would even close! I didn't even have everything in there that I really wanted in there either! :( So, while we were out, we went to Wally World and purchased the bag you see to the right... It is HUGE!! It was the biggest one they had there and at $19, it was the right price too. I'm hoping that it lasts me many moons to come. It also got Daddy approved when I told him it was by Jeep. lol So from now until I'm done with raising babies....I'm the one with the black suitcase everywhere I go! Please make room and excuse us!

Picture from Wal Mart website.

No comments:

Post a Comment