Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Weekend!



What a busy weekend it was!! Little S. and I went to see my parents and to see my Grandma on Sunday. We spent a lot of time on the road and she did WONDERFUL!!! I swear, I couldn't ask for a more pleasant baby! LOVE HER!! :)


We visited some family friends on Saturday and had a Twilight/New Moon marathon with my folks that night. We really had a good time! Abby dog enjoyed playing at Grandma and Grandpa's house too. She loves to travel!


I did end up going back to disposable diapers for the weekend so I wouldn't have to worry about bringing a bag of dirty diapers home. I must say that it was really weird using them again! Who would have thought! Of course, my mom is still against cloth. She doesn't really care but just doesn't think it's necessary. Oh well! I think they are so super cute ...I love my cloth diapers!

No comments:

Post a Comment