Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Yes, I will take some coffee in my creamer...

I stay exhausted! The time change is killing me and we're already a few days into it! Someone needs to tell my kid that it's ok to go to bed/get up at the proper times again. AH! The last few days she just wants to play and giggle like crazy at bed time. She doesn't want to nurse. I love her to pieces but mommy needs some rest! I have to get up at 5AM every blessed weekday to go to work. The fact that I hate my job makes getting up even more miserable. Regardless, I have a morning routine that gives me an hour to get ready and then I have an hour to spend with little S before I have to leave. This gives me time to change diaper(s), nurse her, clean her up if she throws up and start all over again...you know, just taking care of her and having some more baby-mommy time. :)

This morning, for some unknown reason, she decides to get up about 45 mins early! NOOO!! That's not how it's supposed to work! It threw my whole morning routine off and it just sucks....

So I'm now sitting here with my cup of coffee still rubbing the sleep out of my eyes and praying I can get thru another day in my office. Like I have a choice...

No comments:

Post a Comment