Monday, March 15, 2010

Headband or no headband??

That is the question! It seems like the thing to do with baby girls...especially those that have little to no hair. I really don't think they look all that comfy though. My family affectionately refers to them as "head squishers" and doesn't use them. Well, yesterday little miss S was sporting a cute new outfit and it just happen to have a matching headband. So, for the first time in her 7.5 months of life, she wore a headband. She was actually quite cute in it too! :) It didn't look quite as uncomfortable as some of them do. It didn't leave a mark on her head. Although, it did leave an indent in what hair she does have! lol Surprisingly enough, she only pulled it off 3 times the entire time she wore it. She complained a little bit when I first put it on but not bad at all. So I think we'll wear he "head squisher" when the outfit calls for it. I still don't think I'll use them on a daily basis though. Girl accessories are so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment