Friday, March 19, 2010

Sheridan's Drawers



We received our trial pack from Jillian's Drawers! I am super excited to give these diapers a try! Last night was our first time ever using a cloth diaper. I chose to start with FuzziBunz. It didn't require to be washed and dried 3+ times before use and the inside seemed the softest to me. I put it on the smallest settings and it looked to me like it fit her ok! She seemed happy enough and it didn't leak! It did leave track marks around her thighs though. I don't know if this is normal for these diapers or not. The pampers never left marks around her legs. I have inquired about such things and will see what others have to say. I plan on trying the BumGenius 3.0 pocket diaper tonight as well as the GroBaby...maybe. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment