Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Cloth Trials

I have now tried each diaper in my trial from Jillian's Drawers except the prefolds. :) The cover they sent to use with them left red marks around little S's thighs and seemed super wide! I'm also not real comfortable with folding them and such. Anyway! I ordered more BumGenius! I will have a stash of 5 BumGenius Organic AIO's with snaps, 7 BumGenius 3.0 pockets, 1 BumGenius AIO Medium. I'm still considering keeping the GroBaby. I really like it right now but I'm just not sure how these diapers are going to "grow" with my baby. She is wearing it on the highest setting right now. It's super cute though and it hasn't leaked yet! I will be returning the largest portion of the trial package soon. I am really glad I gave it a try like this though! It was really encouraging and a good way to show my husband how different cloth diapers are these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment