Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Addicted to cloth diapers! Do what???

I'm seriously tring to pull myself away from diaper websites! Thank goodness there's not a real store in my area or I'd be in trouble! I'm finding diapers on sale, in big packages, and even some for free!! I don't want to stop buying! They are all so cute and there are so many options! I feel like a kid in a candy store! Yet....I find this addiction very strange... I mean, this is something my kid is going to poop in! I just ...can't...stop...

I still have some diapers coming in the mail. Those in the cloth diaper circle call it "fluffy mail". LOVE IT!!! Once I get everything I've ordered I will have a stash of:

3 BumGenius All-In-Ones
5 BumGenius Organic One size
2 BumGenius One Size Fleece
7 BumGenius One Size Pocket 3.0
6 GroBaby Shells
12 GroBaby soakers
3 GroBaby boosters
3 Hemp Baby Doublers

I'm really starting to wonder if I'll really be saving money by cloth diapering. I think eventually I will. I am not allowing myself to order anymore and I'm hoping to use these diapers on a second child someday. We'll see how they hold up! I keep reminding myself that even though I may not be saving tons of the green, I am helping the environment by eliminating some of my footprint in hope of a greener tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. i am so happy to see you are now blogging!! i'm also really happy to see that you are experimenting with things that are greener :) you rock girl!

    good luck on all of your blogging endeavors!

    love & hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear they are easy to find...that's what I want to use!


    Also, I'm wondering if you would be interested in participating in my Mom Blogger Contest for $100 Cash prize during the month of April?

    The details are here http://www.misstutu.com/mom-blogger-contest.html

    Thanks for considering! I think your readers will really enjoy this contest too!
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete