Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Mommy guilt...

I HATE going to work and so desire to be a stay at home mom. I feel so bad for leaving my baby girl every day. Last night just added more guilt to this working mommy's heart. I had a require work meeting at 7pm! ARGH! That's my baby time! So I had to be away from her all day, come home for a couple hours and leave again....just doesn't seem fair. I know it's just the way of life for most people now a days. I just have a really hard time with it. There is no way I can stay home with her right now and that breaks my heart. Maybe with the next baby I'll get to but I'm not holding my breath. I just try to remind myself that I'm going to work so I can pay by bills and be able to better take care of my little S instead of thinking that work is keeping my from caring for her. I still feel guilt but I hope it gets to be better over time.

No comments:

Post a Comment