Monday, June 21, 2010

Making a Father's Day Card


After must irritation about Father's Day cards (see last post), I decided to make one with Little S. I thought it'd be extra special that way! I got fingerpaint and let her pick out what color she wanted to use. I also let her pick out what crayons to use for the lettering. :) She had so much fun with the painting! I also let her put some heart stickers on the card. Some made it and she tried to eat a few too. LOL I wrote a poem for the inside and I think we did a good job! We had fun and Hubby loved it!

That was pretty much the only good thing about Father's Day at my house yesterday. ~sigh~ I won't go into all that though. To much drama!!

1 comment:

  1. too cute!! homemade cards are the best cards anyways, especially at that age ;) hugs!!

    ReplyDelete