Saturday, June 5, 2010

I admit my house needs help....

I believe all tables should have a dome top option... The coffee table, a potentially great flat surface for a center piece of some sort - but not in my house! The coffee table collects house hold junk that is important enough to have been used recently but not important enough to be put away immediately. At any given time there may be a glass or cup, some random papers from hubby's work, random hobby stuff that needs to go downstairs but hasn't made it yet. ~sigh~ The dinning room table is not much better. There lies stacks of mail, the laptop, some baby toys and puffs, candles, tissues, random hobby stuff.... and so goes pretty much every flat surface in the house. When examined closely, I find that very little to none of these items are put there by me or even belong to me. It is sad - so I believe the answer is just to have all flat surfaces be made in a dome so that nothing can remain on it! Everything would just roll right off! :)

1 comment:

  1. I like it! And I agree :) My kitchen table is a never-ending source of clutter. I cleaned it off recently and there were more than 70 things on it. Now I know better and I'll quit counting ;)

    Stacy

    ReplyDelete