Monday, May 17, 2010

I bought a Kindle...




I am so bad... I have been drooling over these readers for a while now and Friday I finally broke down and ordered one! It's still being shipped but I really can't wait for it to get here! I feel pretty horrible about ordering it though. It's a big purchase and we've been really tight on money lately. I talked to the hubby about it and ended up pulling money from a savings account I keep in case HE spends money that I hadn't planned on spending. Kind of a little rescue account. I'm planning on using my Swagbucks to purchase the books with so I feel a LITTLE bit better about that...but still. It's a splurg!!

picture from amazon.com

2 comments:

  1. i can't wait to hear your thoughts on the kindle. would love to get together with you soon but things are, um, crazy to say the least. i take my national exam for massage therapy on june 4th (wish me luck). then it's onto doing the metric ton of homework that i have for my first week of additional yoga teacher training in pittsburgh. then after that, i will be coming back to take some ceus for massage therapy. i'll be learning ayurvedic massage - i'm so excited.

    we do need to catch up though! let's try to meet up at b&n after i take my test :) hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it was possible to drool over a piece of electronic gadgetry, I would be drooling with envy right now.

    Once I discovered that the library offered eBooks, I have been wanting one!

    Congrats on the cool purchase!
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete