Friday, May 7, 2010

Health Updates

This has been a really rough couple weeks on me. I have now been sick 11 days straight. UGH! I take the last of my antibiotics today. I went to the doctor last week for the antibiotics. Early this week, I threw my back out coughing and have been to the chiropractor twice this week. I am going back to the doctor today for a physical check up and see if she can address my coughing issues as well. I'm really hoping that it's not turning into pneumonia.

Yesterday I also took Little S to the pediatrician for her 9 month checkup! I just doesn't seem possible that she's almost a year old! She weighed in at 17 lbs 2 oz and 27 inches long. She is healthy and well! She is still being stubborn about crawling and pulling herself up. It's like she has no interest at all. I guess she'll get it when she's ready. I'm not worried about it....and she gets the stubbornness honest!

I really hope I feel better soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment