Tuesday, September 28, 2010

So I suck at blogging...

...and this is why it took me so long to BEGIN blogging! I just have a hard time staying with it for a long period of time. I obsess over something for a while and then I move on to obsess about something else. But anyway, an update!



My daughter is 14 months old today! WOW!! I just can't believe it!! She is still a tiny girl but growing like mad. lol She still won't let go and walk on her own but she crawls fast and walks around walls and anything she can get a hold of. She's into everything already and has such a little attitude! I still say her first sentence will be "I'll do it myself!"



As for me and my progress towards my goals....eh... I'm still cloth diapering and have my momma cloth but that's about where the "green" has stopped. I still feel like that is making a difference though. I'm sure I'll come back around to obsess over "green" again eventually. :)

The whole reducing debt thing has been a slow moving item too. All my money goes to the daycare. Some weeks are better than others but daycare really should be called the slow finance death...that's what it feels like. However, Little S LOVES daycare and is thriving there! My stress level is more tolerable and (other than money) things have been much easier since starting daycare!



Now, what I choose to obsess over at this time, it FINALLY my health and fitness. I haven't been able to movtivate myself since I got pregnant for Little S in 2008! That's truely a long time to go without exercising regularly and paying attention to what I eat! So I'm now doing my best to get moving. I've been walking on the treadmill while babywearing Little S and I just started walking on my lunch break yesterday. What I really want to do is start the Couch to 5K program. It just seems like I'm not even "couch" yet. :( I have NEVER been a runner or athletic in any way for that matter. I've said more than once that I'd run if being chased by someone with a knife....or zombies. hehehe... Now that I feel more like the Marshmellow Man, I decide that running sounds like great fun. LOL I am going to continue to walk a while longer before I start the Couch to 5k program though. Just not ready and I really HAVE to be ready to stick with it. In addition to the walking, I've been writing down everything I eat/drink. I've tried this in the past and haven't made it past a couple days or just lied about things. Nothing like lying to yourself!! This time, I'm being honest in hopes of results. I have a tiny journal I keep in my purse and write down all the food/drink/exercise each day....I'm now on day 4. Come on, Katie, you can do it!!! (I guess I need to be my own cheerleader too! lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment